NBC announced its new cooking reality competition The Chopping Block will be pulled from the schedule, effective immediately, according to Variety. The series debuted March 11 to 3.8 million viewers and, by its most recent episode this past Wednesday, had dropped 32 percent to 2.6 million viewers. Block‘s Wednesday at 9 p.m. timeslot will be filled by repeats of Law & Order: Criminal Intent (which currently airs new episodes on sister-cable network USA) instead. NBC said it hopes to bring the show back at a later date.
'The Chopping Block': NBC pulls the plug on cooking show
- 'Into the Woods' First Look: New photos, concept art, and inside dish
- 'Game of Thrones' season 5: 7 rumors debunked
- Disney animated films: Best/worst
- J.Lo in Vegas? 5 lessons Britney Spears taught us
- HBO comedy 'Togetherness' heads for the beach in First Look photo
- Meet Julie Meyer on new episode of EW's 'Polished': Actress gets Zen about the Hollywood grind
- Stephen Amell and Co. preview 'Arrow': Will Oliver find out about Thea-Malcolm partnership?
- 'Agents of SHIELD' First Look: Adrianne Palicki as Mockingbird