NBC announced its new cooking reality competition The Chopping Block will be pulled from the schedule, effective immediately, according to Variety. The series debuted March 11 to 3.8 million viewers and, by its most recent episode this past Wednesday, had dropped 32 percent to 2.6 million viewers. Block‘s Wednesday at 9 p.m. timeslot will be filled by repeats of Law & Order: Criminal Intent (which currently airs new episodes on sister-cable network USA) instead. NBC said it hopes to bring the show back at a later date.
'The Chopping Block': NBC pulls the plug on cooking show
- ’Supernatural,' 'Once Upon a Time,' 'Newsroom,' more fresh TV spoilers
- 'Shameless' season 5 trailer hints at plenty of new twists
- Taylor Swift fans resist lure of '1989' leak?
- 'Honey Boo Boo' canceled by TLC 'effective immediately'
- 'Terminator' blows away a first-time viewer's misconceptions
- Peter Jackson lets us peek at his prep work for 'The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies'
- 'Justified' season 6 teaser welcomes Raylan back for his farewell season
- 'Grey’s Anatomy': Sara Ramirez dissects shocking Calzona twist
Top 5 Most Read
- Aaron Paul takes on Toys 'R' Us after 'Breaking Bad' toys are pulled
- TLC cancels 'Honey Boo Boo'
- Peter Jackson walks us through his battle plans for 'The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies'
- 'Grey's Anatomy' star Sara Ramirez dissects shocking Calzona twist
- The 17 most important GIFs from the 'Avengers 2' trailer