NBC announced its new cooking reality competition The Chopping Block will be pulled from the schedule, effective immediately, according to Variety. The series debuted March 11 to 3.8 million viewers and, by its most recent episode this past Wednesday, had dropped 32 percent to 2.6 million viewers. Block‘s Wednesday at 9 p.m. timeslot will be filled by repeats of Law & Order: Criminal Intent (which currently airs new episodes on sister-cable network USA) instead. NBC said it hopes to bring the show back at a later date.
'The Chopping Block': NBC pulls the plug on cooking show
- EW's 2014 Summer Movie Awards
- Jennifer Lawrence nude pics: FBI issues statement
- 'Unauthorized Saved by the Bell Story': 100 things that happened (maybe?)
- Chris Harrison on 'Bachelor in Paradise' episode 6: Cody-Michelle, Marcus-Lacy, and...Jesse
- Gene Simmons: King of the Night Time World...and the Twist at P.S. 145
- 'Bachelor in Paradise'; 'Under the Dome' recaps
- 'Walking Dead': Steven Yeun and Lauren Cohan talk Glenn and Maggie
- 'Houdini' react: Spymaster of illusion?