Lindsay Lohan’s comedy Labor Pains will not get a theatrical release, reports Yahoo’s omg! Instead, the movie—in which Lohan plays a secretary who pretends to be pregnant in order to save her job—will debut on ABC Family in July before heading to DVD a month later. The 22-year-old star hasn’t had much luck at the box office since her breakout role in 2004′s Mean Girls, which grossed $86 million. Lohan’s last feature, 2008′s Chapter 27, made just $56,215.
Lindsay Lohan's 'Labor Pains' to go straight to cable
- 'Saving Mr. Banks': A key scene we didn't see
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey': Marcia Gay Harden's inside dish
- 'Bachelor' deleted scene: Juan Pablo's 'ring' of truth
- 'Brooklyn Nine-Nine' sneak peek: Who's 'Sorry' now?
- 'Simpsons': Inside Sunday's Marcia Wallace tribute
- 'Orphan Black': New 60-second trailer
- 'True Detective' creator Nic Pizzolatto talks finale
- 'True Detective' season 1 finale: Our verdict
Top 5 Most Read
- 'True Detective' season finale: What happened? -- SPOILERS
- 'True Detective' finale review: Truth, justice, and the satisfying…
- New 'Game of Thrones' trailer: 'Do you know what they did to my brother? And my mother?' -- VIDEO
- Fox renews 'Mindy Project,' 'The Following,' more
- 'The Walking Dead' recap: All Tracks Lead to Terminus