Lindsay Lohan’s comedy Labor Pains will not get a theatrical release, reports Yahoo’s omg! Instead, the movie—in which Lohan plays a secretary who pretends to be pregnant in order to save her job—will debut on ABC Family in July before heading to DVD a month later. The 22-year-old star hasn’t had much luck at the box office since her breakout role in 2004′s Mean Girls, which grossed $86 million. Lohan’s last feature, 2008′s Chapter 27, made just $56,215.
Lindsay Lohan's 'Labor Pains' to go straight to cable
- Comic-Con 2014 star portraits: Day 2
- Comic-Con 2014: All the stars at the EW Hideout
- 'Sons of Anarchy' poll: Who lives, who dies?
- 'Orphan Black' gets big welcome at Comic-Con
- 'Game of Thrones': Epic season 4 blooper reel
- 'SHIELD' gag reel: It takes a few takes to save the world
- Comic-Con '14: Eye on day 2 panels
- Comic-Con '14: Celebs make the rounds, day 2