Lindsay Lohan’s comedy Labor Pains will not get a theatrical release, reports Yahoo’s omg! Instead, the movie—in which Lohan plays a secretary who pretends to be pregnant in order to save her job—will debut on ABC Family in July before heading to DVD a month later. The 22-year-old star hasn’t had much luck at the box office since her breakout role in 2004’s Mean Girls, which grossed $86 million. Lohan’s last feature, 2008’s Chapter 27, made just $56,215.
Lindsay Lohan's 'Labor Pains' to go straight to cable
- 'Revenge,' 'Criminal Minds,' 'Vampire Diaries,' more fresh TV spoilers
- Summer of Butts: A cheeky look at 2014 season's most distinguishing feature
- 'Game of Thrones' visual effects reel: Filling in Westeros' blanks
- 'How to Train Your Dragon 2': Flying high globally, clipped wings in U.S.--so, was it a hit?
- 'Doctor Who': Sam Anderson on his 'Into the Dalek' debut
- 'Doctor Who' and the joys of sadness
- 'Walking Dead': Behind-the-scenes at the EW cover photo shoot
- Norman Reedus' personal 'Walking Dead' photo album
Top 5 Most Read
- Jon Stewart says Hugh Grant was worst 'Daily Show' guest ever; Grant agrees
- On the Books: Bruce Springsteen's publishing a book about a bank-robbing baby
- Entertainment Geekly: 'Doctor Who' is the saddest show on television
- Norman Reedus' Personal 'Walking Dead' Photo Album
- 'American Horror Story: Freak Show' exclusive: Watch the most twisted teaser yet!