Lindsay Lohan’s comedy Labor Pains will not get a theatrical release, reports Yahoo’s omg! Instead, the movie—in which Lohan plays a secretary who pretends to be pregnant in order to save her job—will debut on ABC Family in July before heading to DVD a month later. The 22-year-old star hasn’t had much luck at the box office since her breakout role in 2004’s Mean Girls, which grossed $86 million. Lohan’s last feature, 2008’s Chapter 27, made just $56,215.
Lindsay Lohan's 'Labor Pains' to go straight to cable
- 'Walking Dead' recap: 'Strangers'
- 'Once Upon a Time'; 'Revenge'; 'The Affair'; 'Homeland'; more TV recaps
- 'Good Wife'; 'Boardwalk Empire'; 'Brooklyn Nine-Nine'; more TV recaps
- Walking Dead': Steven Yeun talks Glenn, Maggie, Tara, and Terminus
- 'Walking Dead': Michael Cudlitz on Abraham's big push to get to D.C.
- 'Family Guy': Cookies, cough syrup, and Connie Britton in 'Baking Bad'
- 'The Simpsons': 25 best 'Treehouse of Horror' segments
- 'Manhattan' season finale: Series boss Sam Shaw answers burning Q's