Lindsay Lohan’s comedy Labor Pains will not get a theatrical release, reports Yahoo’s omg! Instead, the movie—in which Lohan plays a secretary who pretends to be pregnant in order to save her job—will debut on ABC Family in July before heading to DVD a month later. The 22-year-old star hasn’t had much luck at the box office since her breakout role in 2004′s Mean Girls, which grossed $86 million. Lohan’s last feature, 2008′s Chapter 27, made just $56,215.
Lindsay Lohan's 'Labor Pains' to go straight to cable
- 'Fargo' premiere: Martin Freeman talks THAT scene
- Movie-inspired TV: Best/worst
- TV stars with multiple signature roles
- Fargo? Twin Peaks? Movie/TV surreal estate guide
- 'New Girl' recap: 'Big News'
- 'Voice' recap: It's a Bird, It's a Plane, It's Kaufman!
- 'Originals' react: 'The Big Uneasy'
- 'Mindy Project' recap: The case of the missing scarf
Top 5 Most Read
- 'Game of Thrones': Jack Gleeson talks royal wedding shocker -- EXCLUSIVE
- 'Fast & Furious 7': Paul Walker's brothers joining production
- 'Dancing With the Stars' recap: Like Disney on Ice (But Without the Ice!)
- George R.R. Martin on why [spoiler] died THAT way -- EXCLUSIVE
- 'Mad Men' returns to lowest premiere in years