Isaiah Washington could be evicted from his residence if he doesn’t pay five months of rent totaling $100,000, according to multiple reports. In a complaint filed on Tuesday in Los Angeles Superior Court, Sandalwood Properties alleges that the former Grey’s Anatomy star and his wife, Jenisa, have not been making the $20,000-a-month payments on their Venice home dating back to November. The couple was reportedly served with a "three day notice to pay rent or quit" on March 19. At press time, Washington’s agent hadn’t returned a call from the Associated Press seeking comment.
Isaiah Washington facing eviction from L.A. home?
- Ferguson police officer Darren Wilson to talk on ABC tonight
- 'Jurassic World': Watch first full trailer
- Jennifer Aniston vs. Lisa Kudrow: A little cussing among 'Friends'
- 'Flash' forward: Reverse Flash is coming, but 'anyone who thinks they know what's going on is wrong'
- 'Sherlock' first photo from new special
- Hugh Jackman welcomes(?) us to Neverland in 'Pan' trailer
- Angelina Jolie and 'Unbroken' Star Jack O'Connell: 6 New EW Portraits
- 'New Girl' sneak peek: Watch Jess' sexy colleague push (and pop open) her buttons