Isaiah Washington could be evicted from his residence if he doesn’t pay five months of rent totaling $100,000, according to multiple reports. In a complaint filed on Tuesday in Los Angeles Superior Court, Sandalwood Properties alleges that the former Grey’s Anatomy star and his wife, Jenisa, have not been making the $20,000-a-month payments on their Venice home dating back to November. The couple was reportedly served with a "three day notice to pay rent or quit" on March 19. At press time, Washington’s agent hadn’t returned a call from the Associated Press seeking comment.
Isaiah Washington facing eviction from L.A. home?
- 13 movie creeps: Harmless to horrifying
- Taylor Swift as an Pegacorn; Katy Perry as a Cheeto; more celeb Halloween costumes
- Reality TV: A genre running out of steam?
- J.K. Rowling digs into Dolores Umbridge in new Pottermore story
- 'Today'/'GMA' Halloween: Lara Spencer as Prince George; Hoda and Kathie Lee in Wayne's World
- 'Sons of Anarchy' wraps series finale, team shares pics from set
- 'Pride and Prejudice and Zombies': First Look at the Bennet sisters
- 'Two and a Half Men' returns: 'Duckie's gettin' lucky'
Top 5 Most Read
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' star joins Kevin Williamson's CBS drama pilot
- Get an exclusive first look at 'Pride and Prejudice and Zombies'
- Children of the Revolution: An exclusive first look at 'Terminator: Genisys'
- 'Sons of Anarchy' wraps its series finale
- Lily Rabe to appear on 'American Horror Story: Freak Show,' reprise 'Asylum' role