Isaiah Washington could be evicted from his residence if he doesn’t pay five months of rent totaling $100,000, according to multiple reports. In a complaint filed on Tuesday in Los Angeles Superior Court, Sandalwood Properties alleges that the former Grey’s Anatomy star and his wife, Jenisa, have not been making the $20,000-a-month payments on their Venice home dating back to November. The couple was reportedly served with a "three day notice to pay rent or quit" on March 19. At press time, Washington’s agent hadn’t returned a call from the Associated Press seeking comment.
Isaiah Washington facing eviction from L.A. home?
- Grammys 2014 nominees are...
- 'Grammy Nominations Concert': Your take?
- 'HIMYM,' more fresh TV spoilers
- 'Sound of Music': Movie's Von Trapp kids say...
- 'Sound of Music': Laura Benanti on big night
- Music on TV: What was THAT song?
- 10 best movies of '13: Owen Gleiberman picks...
- 10 best movies of '13: Chris Nashawaty picks...
Top 5 Most Read
- 'Sound of Music' ratings soar: NBC's biggest Thursday in 4 years
- Grammy Nominations 2014: See the list of nominees
- 'Sleepy Hollow,' 'How I Met Your Mother,' 'Revolution,' 'Supernatural': Find out what's next in the Spoiler Room
- Disney acquires rights for future 'Indiana Jones' films
- 'The Grammy Nominations Concert Live!': Katy unplugs, Taylor strips, Lorde twitches