Isaiah Washington could be evicted from his residence if he doesn’t pay five months of rent totaling $100,000, according to multiple reports. In a complaint filed on Tuesday in Los Angeles Superior Court, Sandalwood Properties alleges that the former Grey’s Anatomy star and his wife, Jenisa, have not been making the $20,000-a-month payments on their Venice home dating back to November. The couple was reportedly served with a "three day notice to pay rent or quit" on March 19. At press time, Washington’s agent hadn’t returned a call from the Associated Press seeking comment.
Isaiah Washington facing eviction from L.A. home?
- 'Project Runway' finale recap: And the winner is...
- 'Grey’s Anatomy': Sara Ramirez dissects shocking Calzona twist
- Peter Jackson lets us peek at his prep work for 'The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies'
- 'How to Get Away With Murder'; 'Grey's Anatomy; 'Scandal'; more TV recaps
- 'Vampire Diaries'; 'Reign'; 'Parenthood'; 'Gracepoint'; more TV recaps
- Taylor Swift's '1989' review: Losing herself in 'pop'?
- Brad Pitt talks 'Fury' (or is that 'Furry'?) on 'Between Two Ferns'
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron': 17 GIFs that keep on giving
Top 5 Most Read
- Aaron Paul takes on Toys 'R' Us after 'Breaking Bad' toys are pulled
- Peter Jackson walks us through his battle plans for 'The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies'
- Videogame face-off: 'FIFA 10' vs. 'NBA2K10'
- 'Grey's Anatomy' star Sara Ramirez dissects shocking Calzona twist
- Zach Galifianakis gets a little too real with Brad Pitt on 'Between Two Ferns'