Isaiah Washington could be evicted from his residence if he doesn’t pay five months of rent totaling $100,000, according to multiple reports. In a complaint filed on Tuesday in Los Angeles Superior Court, Sandalwood Properties alleges that the former Grey’s Anatomy star and his wife, Jenisa, have not been making the $20,000-a-month payments on their Venice home dating back to November. The couple was reportedly served with a "three day notice to pay rent or quit" on March 19. At press time, Washington’s agent hadn’t returned a call from the Associated Press seeking comment.
Isaiah Washington facing eviction from L.A. home?
- 'Walking Dead' cast react to season 5 trailer
- 'CSI' role for Mark Valley
- 'Nerd-tastic' H.S. comedy 'The Outskirts': First Look
- Chris Harrison's 'Bachelorette' blog: The finale
- 'Sons of Anarchy': Hunnam's message/massage
- Comic-Con 2014 star portraits: Day 3
- 'Simpsons'-'Family Guy' crossover: Watch 5 minutes
- 10 best videos at Comic-Con 2014
Top 5 Most Read
- 'The Walking Dead' cast and producers promise that 'every single thing in the first episode is a spoiler'
- Warner Bros. and RatPac team up for 'The Goldfinch'
- 'The Bachelorette' season finale recap: STAHP in the name of love
- What does an episode of 'Friends' look like without any jokes?
- Tyler Jacob Moore, John Rhys-Davies join 'OUAT' in 'Frozen' roles