David Letterman announced during a taping of tonight’s Late Show that he and his longtime girlfriend, Regina Lasko, were married last Thursday in a small town in Montana, reports the Associated Press. Lasko and Letterman have a five-year-old son, Harry. The host said he began dating Lasko in 1986, and joked that in staying unmarried for so long he was the "last of the real gunslingers."
David Letterman marries longtime girlfriend
- Seth Meyers to host Emmys 2014
- 'Parks and Rec': About THAT finale surprise
- 'American Idol' recap: Top 5 are...
- 'Vampire Diaries' recap: 'Man on Fire'
- 'Reign' recap: 'Toy Soldiers'
- 'Begin Again': Keira Knightley song for Adam Levine
- 'Salem': Marilyn Manson haunts new opening credits
- 'Jurassic World' First Look: 3 new photos
Top 5 Most Read
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' star joins Kevin Williamson's CBS drama pilot
- Videogame face-off: 'FIFA 10' vs. 'NBA2K10'
- Fifth purported Mel Gibson rant leaked online
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' movie rights acquired by Universal and Focus Features
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' mention spikes sales of 16th-century classical composer