David Letterman announced during a taping of tonight’s Late Show that he and his longtime girlfriend, Regina Lasko, were married last Thursday in a small town in Montana, reports the Associated Press. Lasko and Letterman have a five-year-old son, Harry. The host said he began dating Lasko in 1986, and joked that in staying unmarried for so long he was the "last of the real gunslingers."
David Letterman marries longtime girlfriend
- 13 movie creeps: Harmless to horrifying
- 'Simpsons' First Look: Jane Fonda as Mr. Burns' secret lover in new clip
- Reality TV: A genre running out of steam?
- Taylor Swift as an Pegacorn; Katy Perry as a Cheeto; more celeb Halloween costumes
- 'Today'/'GMA' Halloween: Lara Spencer as Prince George; Hoda and Kathie Lee in Wayne's World
- J.K. Rowling digs into Dolores Umbridge in new Pottermore story
- 'Sons of Anarchy' wraps series finale, team shares pics from set
- 'Pride and Prejudice and Zombies': First Look at the Bennet sisters