David Letterman announced during a taping of tonight’s Late Show that he and his longtime girlfriend, Regina Lasko, were married last Thursday in a small town in Montana, reports the Associated Press. Lasko and Letterman have a five-year-old son, Harry. The host said he began dating Lasko in 1986, and joked that in staying unmarried for so long he was the "last of the real gunslingers."
David Letterman marries longtime girlfriend
- 'SNL': How'd Lena Dunham do?
- Oscars: What it's like to go with Jennifer Lawrence
- 'True Detective': Fun fan sites
- 'Supernatural' spinoff gets new title
- 'Reign': What did 'uncensored' sex scenes add?
- 'Bachelor': Clare and Juan Pablo find wedding song?
- TV pilot season: 10 trends for fall
- Stephen Colbert visits Jimmy Fallon: 'Truth or Truth?'
Top 5 Most Read
- Second time around: TV stars who reprised iconic roles
- 'Reign': Are the uncensored sex scenes all that different?
- Fox renews 'Mindy Project,' 'The Following,' more
- Jennifer Lawrence's best friend wrote a behind-the-scenes account of Oscars night
- Dr. Burke returns to 'Grey's Anatomy': What will happen?