Dan Harris has signed on to write the screen adaptation of the video game Dante’s Inferno, according to Variety. The game, set to debut in 2010, is itself loosely based on The Divine Comedy. Harris’ previous credits include X-Men 2 and Superman Returns.
Mar 18 2009 09:26 AM ET
Dan Harris adapting 'Dante's Inferno'
- Oklahoma fund-raiser on NBC May 29
- Fox reality boss Mike Darnell steps down
- Stone Temple Pilots suit vs. Scott Weiland
- Tom Cruise exits 'Man from U.N.C.L.E.'
- 'Arrested Development': Ask the 'kids'
- 'American Idol' mulling alums as judges?
- Mariah Carey swears, dress slips on 'GMA'
- Benedict Cumberbatch in 'Trek' shower?!