DJ AM (a.k.a. Adam Goldstein) filed suit Friday against Learjet for the crash that injured him and Travis Barker, and killed the jet’s pilots and Barker’s assistant and bodyguard, People.com reports. The suit seeks $10 million in damages (for injuries and lost earnings) from Learjet and other defendants, and an extra $10 million for pain and suffering. DJ AM and Barker suffered burns in the September 2008 accident, helping each other to escape the wreckage in which they were the only survivors.
Mar 17 2009 01:21 AM ET
DJ AM sues for $20 million for plane crash
- 'Divergent' First Look: See new EW cover
- Sam Taylor-Johnson to direct 'Fifty Shades'
- Danielle Bradbery deal with Big Machine
- 'Voice': Danielle Bradbery wins season 4
- Cher: Mentoring singers 'would be fun'
- Terence Stamp on playing Zod: EW Radio
- Kim, Kanye, and...what to name Baby 'K'?
- Andy Samberg: 'Comedy Bang! Bang!' clip