Thursday night’s anticipated appearance by CNBC financial guru Jim Cramer on Comedy Central’s The Daily Show With Jon Stewart netted big ratings, the cable network announced on Friday. The program drew a crowd of some 2.3 million viewers, making it the year’s second-most-watched Daily Show installment, after the episode that aired on Inauguration Day (which garnered 2.6 million pairs of eyeballs). Overall, it was among the top 10 shows in the 12 1/2-year history of the fake news program.
Mar 14 2009 12:02 AM ET
'The Daily Show': Jon Stewart-Jim Cramer showdown nets big ratings
- Oklahoma fund-raiser on NBC May 29
- Fox reality boss Mike Darnell steps down
- Stone Temple Pilots suit vs. Scott Weiland
- Tom Cruise exits 'Man from U.N.C.L.E.'
- 'Arrested Development': Ask the 'kids'
- 'American Idol' mulling alums as judges?
- Mariah Carey swears, dress slips on 'GMA'
- Benedict Cumberbatch in 'Trek' shower?!