An arrest warrant for Lindsay Lohan was issued by the Beverly Hills Superior Court on Friday, related to her 2007 DUI and hit-and-run case, according to People.com. While the exact nature of the charge is unknown, arrest warrants can be issued for any number of infractions, including minor administrative problems like failing to update an address. Lohan’s lawyer, Shawn Chapman Holley, called the warrant "a misunderstanding," and said that she has been complying with the terms of her probation. On Saturday, Beverly Hills Police Lt. Mark Rosen said that the police are not ”actively looking” for her, though if they came in contact with her, "she’s subject to arrest." She is expected to attend a hearing on her case scheduled for Monday morning. The star, whose film Labor Pains opens in May, is currently serving three years’ probation for the May and July, 2007 incidents, in which she was alleged to have been in possession of cocaine.
Mar 14 2009 07:13 PM ET
Lindsay Lohan: Arrest warrant issued
- 'Dancing With the Stars' champs are...
- CBS takes 2012-13 ratings crown from Fox
- 'Voice' dedicates song to tornado victims
- Justin Bieber booed: Will he listen?
- Bon Jovi to Bieber: Don't be late!
- 'Criminal Minds' season finale peek
- 'Buffy': 10th anniversary of series finale
- Microsoft debuts next-gen Xbox One