Get ready for a Mad showdown on The Daily Show. Mad Money host Jim Cramer will appear on the Thursday edition of Jon Stewart’s program. Last week, Stewart skewered the stock-market IQ of multiple CNBC personalities, including Cramer, on The Daily Show, and followed it up with more Cramer cracks on Monday. When Cramer sniped back on a Today show segment on Tuesday, Stewart returned fire on that night’s Daily Show.
Mar 12 2009 01:47 AM ET
'The Daily Show': Jon Stewart and Jim Cramer to face off on Thursday
- 'Voice' season 4: And the winner is...
- 'So You Think You Can Dance' top 20 is...
- 'Channing All Over Your Tatum': Kimmel clip
- Selma Blair exits 'Anger Management'
- Miss USA 2013: Our recap in pictures
- Armie Hammer: No 'Fifty Shades' for me
- 'Dumb and Dumber' sequel finds new home
- 'Man of Steel' gets religion?