Rita Wilson has been cast as Meryl Streep’s best friend in the upcoming Nancy Meyers film about a love triangle between Streep, Alec Baldwin, and Steve Martin. The cast also includes John Krasinski. Meyers is writing and directing the still-untitled film, as she did with 2003′s Something’s Gotta Give, and 2006′s The Holiday.
Mar 9 2009 10:45 AM ET
Rita Wilson joins Meryl Streep in upcoming Nancy Meyers film
- 'Voice' season 4: And the winner is...
- 'So You Think You Can Dance' top 20 is...
- 'Channing All Over Your Tatum': Kimmel clip
- Selma Blair exits 'Anger Management'
- Miss USA 2013: Our recap in pictures
- Armie Hammer: No 'Fifty Shades' for me
- 'Dumb and Dumber' sequel finds new home
- 'Man of Steel' gets religion?