Nadya Suleman, press magnet and mother of octuplets, lost another spokesperson over the weekend. Victor Munoz broke the news to Suleman from New York, where he’d been negotiating several business deals for her, reports People. "In good conscience, I can’t continue representing Nadya," said Munoz. "I wish her the best of luck. She’s going to need it." Suleman’s first rep, MikeFirtney and partner Joann Killian, quit earlier this month afterreceiving scores of death threats via email.
Mar 9 2009 09:54 AM ET
'Octomom"s second rep calls it quits
- 'Arrested Development': We'll binge/recap
- Memorial Day TV marathons: What's on
- Fox reality boss Mike Darnell steps down
- Oklahoma fund-raiser on NBC May 29
- Stone Temple Pilots suit vs. Scott Weiland
- Tom Cruise exits 'Man from U.N.C.L.E.'
- 'Arrested Development': Ask the 'kids'
- 'American Idol' mulling alums as judges?