Heroes will return to fight another day. NBC’s entertainment president, Angela Bromstad, told The Hollywood Reporter that the network plans to order 18-20 episodes for next season, the show’s fourth. The announcement erases concerns that the action series, which has failed to recapture its season 1 buzz or ratings, might be canceled. So far this season, Heroes ranks 56th in the Nielsen ratings, but is tied with The Office as the network’s top-rated series among adults 18-49.
'Heroes' gets renewed for season 4
- Ryan Murphy reveals an 'American Horror Story' secret: Seasons 'are all connected'
- 'Interstellar' review: Awe-fully sappy
- Billy Bob Thornton's 'Big Bang Theory' cameo: How it happened
- Halloween 2014: EW's favorite celebrity costumes
- 'Scandal,' 'Walking Dead, 'Blacklist,' more fresh TV spoilers
- Clive Barker is back from the dead--and his 'Nightbreed' is reborn
- 13 movie creeps: Harmless to horrifying
- 'Today'/'GMA' Halloween: Lara Spencer as Prince George; Hoda and Kathie Lee in Wayne's World