Heroes will return to fight another day. NBC’s entertainment president, Angela Bromstad, told The Hollywood Reporter that the network plans to order 18-20 episodes for next season, the show’s fourth. The announcement erases concerns that the action series, which has failed to recapture its season 1 buzz or ratings, might be canceled. So far this season, Heroes ranks 56th in the Nielsen ratings, but is tied with The Office as the network’s top-rated series among adults 18-49.
'Heroes' gets renewed for season 4
- 'Empire Strikes Back' live-read photos, including Mark Hamill as the Emperor
- FBI officially ties North Korea to Sony hack
- 'Amazing Race' season finale recap: And the winners are...
- 'Amazing Race' behind-the-scenes pics from Phil Keoghan's season 25 collection
- 'Parenthood,' 'Parks and Rec,' Agent Carter,' more fresh TV spoilers
- Kevin Hart as Will Ferrell's prison-life coach in 'Get Hard' trailer
- 'Daredevil' First Look: New photos from Netflix series
- 'Mythbusters' reveal new format, explain cast changes
Top 5 Most Read
- 'Mythbusters' reveal new format, explain cast changes -- exclusive
- Mark Hamill as The Emperor! Rainn Wilson is Chewbacca! Photos from the Live-Read of 'The Empire Strikes Back'
- Michael Pitt exits 'Hannibal,' Joe Anderson to replace him
- 'The Amazing Race' season finale recap: 'All of Nothing'
- Kevin Hart teaches Will Ferrell to survive prison in 'Get Hard' trailer