Robin Williams has postponed four performances of his one-man show in Florida. According to a statement on his website, "Williams was experiencing shortness of breath and is currently being evaluated by doctors who are recommending a week of rest." The statement says the comedian will reschedule the performances. Williams, 57, has been touring Weapons of Self Destruction since September 2008.
Robin Williams cancels shows
- 'Captain America 2' is No. 1 Friday: $9.6M
- 'Godzilla' promo: See the monster roar
- Prince surprises fans with a new single
- 'Lost' series finale: Carlton Cuse looks back
- 'Orphan Black': Tatiana Maslany 'high octane' promise
- Gwen Stefani + 'The Voice'? Sound good to you?
- Clones! Doppelgangers! Twins! 23 movie/TV multiples
- Natalie Dormer talks Margaery (and a little Cressida)
Top 5 Most Read
- George R.R. Martin reveals what a full-sized dragon looks like
- 'Game of Thrones' Natalie Dormer teases what's next for Margaery
- Facebook campaign asks for crew boycott as 'Midnight Rider' production resumes
- 'Lost' exec producer Carlton Cuse looks back at plotting the finale -- and picks TV's best goodbye
- Lindsay Lohan says 'sex list' is real, but there's an unfortunate reason…