Robin Williams has postponed four performances of his one-man show in Florida. According to a statement on his website, "Williams was experiencing shortness of breath and is currently being evaluated by doctors who are recommending a week of rest." The statement says the comedian will reschedule the performances. Williams, 57, has been touring Weapons of Self Destruction since September 2008.
Robin Williams cancels shows
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' review: Idiots delight
- 'Big Brother' recap: Strategic moves, for argument's sake...
- 'So You Think You Can Dance' recap: Four-gone conclusion
- Brian Williams works his sources on Allison Williams news
- 'Doctor Who': Peter Capaldi and Jenna Coleman EW portraits
- 'Interstellar': Comic-Con trailer lands online
- 'Divergent' disturbing deleted scene: Get an eyeful
- Comic-Con 2014 star portraits