Robin Williams has postponed four performances of his one-man show in Florida. According to a statement on his website, "Williams was experiencing shortness of breath and is currently being evaluated by doctors who are recommending a week of rest." The statement says the comedian will reschedule the performances. Williams, 57, has been touring Weapons of Self Destruction since September 2008.
Robin Williams cancels shows
- Ferguson police officer Darren Wilson to talk on ABC tonight
- 'Jurassic World': Watch first full trailer
- 'Sherlock' first photo from new special
- 'New Girl' sneak peek: Watch Jess' sexy colleague push (and pop open) her buttons
- Hugh Jackman welcomes(?) us to Neverland in 'Pan' trailer
- Jennifer Aniston vs. Lisa Kudrow: A little cussing among 'Friends'
- Angelina Jolie and 'Unbroken' Star Jack O'Connell: 6 New EW Portraits
- Mad Decent Boat Party photos: 4 days on a rave wave with the Diplo-mats