Robin Williams has postponed four performances of his one-man show in Florida. According to a statement on his website, "Williams was experiencing shortness of breath and is currently being evaluated by doctors who are recommending a week of rest." The statement says the comedian will reschedule the performances. Williams, 57, has been touring Weapons of Self Destruction since September 2008.
- 'Arrested Development': We'll binge/recap
- Amanda Bynes: 'Don't believe any reports'
- 'Fast & Furious 6': Sung Kang says...
- Memorial Day TV marathons: What's on
- Fox reality boss Mike Darnell steps down
- TV season finales: EW grades
- 'Blue Is the Warmest Color': Cannes review
- 'Arrested Development': Funkes in town!