Remember the can of whoop-ass that Sharon Osbourne opened up on Rock of Love reject Megan Hauserman during VH1′s Rock of Love Charm School reunion special that aired back in December? Well, now she may have to pay for it. On Monday, Hauserman filed suit in Los Angeles, charging Osbourne with battery, negligence, and intentional infliction of emotional distress, reports the Associated Press. In addition to requesting a jury trial, the bikini-lovin’ blond beeyotch is seeking punitive damages. Unfortunately for Osbourne, who lost her cool when Hauserman dissed her husband Ozzy, the entire altercation was caught on tape–and broadcast on national TV. That may make it hard for the Charm School headmistress to convincingly plead innocent. But if she’s ordered to pay up, it’s likely that she’ll consider it money well spent.
Sharon Osbourne sued over 'Charm School' beatdown
- 'Scandal': 10 most shocking twists
- 'Scandal' finale drinking game? It's handled!
- 'Transcendence' at box office?
- Gabriel Garcia Marquez dies at 87
- 'Girls' season 4 photos: Hmmm... look who's together
- 'Survivor' exit: 'I can't explain anything Tony does'
- 'Agents of SHIELD' First Look: It's 'the Cellist'!
- 'Parks and Rec': Mum's (or is that mom?) the word!