Remember the can of whoop-ass that Sharon Osbourne opened up on Rock of Love reject Megan Hauserman during VH1’s Rock of Love Charm School reunion special that aired back in December? Well, now she may have to pay for it. On Monday, Hauserman filed suit in Los Angeles, charging Osbourne with battery, negligence, and intentional infliction of emotional distress, reports the Associated Press. In addition to requesting a jury trial, the bikini-lovin’ blond beeyotch is seeking punitive damages. Unfortunately for Osbourne, who lost her cool when Hauserman dissed her husband Ozzy, the entire altercation was caught on tape–and broadcast on national TV. That may make it hard for the Charm School headmistress to convincingly plead innocent. But if she’s ordered to pay up, it’s likely that she’ll consider it money well spent.
Sharon Osbourne sued over 'Charm School' beatdown
- 47 fall movies we can't wait to see
- Emmys 2014: Who will win...and who should
- 'Vampire Diaries' teaser: Let's see how everyone's doing without Damon
- 'Grey's Anatomy,' 'New Girl,' 'Once Upon a Time,' more fresh TV spoilers
- 'Unauthorized Saved by the Bell Story': Watch 5 minutes
- 'The Knick' recap: 'The Busy Flea'
- Emmys: 20 who never won
- Benedict Cumberbatch embraces (clothing optional) Ice Bucket Challenges
Top 5 Most Read
- 'Dating Naked' cast member sues after VH1 showed her naked
- Elena has a drug problem in 'Vampire Diaries' season 6 promo
- 'Spider-Woman #1' has a special variant cover that is causing some controversy for some reason
- Former child star Jonathan Lipnicki is all grown up in 'You Used To Be Cute'
- New ABC special dares to rank all-time best 'Schoolhouse Rock' songs