Remember the can of whoop-ass that Sharon Osbourne opened up on Rock of Love reject Megan Hauserman during VH1’s Rock of Love Charm School reunion special that aired back in December? Well, now she may have to pay for it. On Monday, Hauserman filed suit in Los Angeles, charging Osbourne with battery, negligence, and intentional infliction of emotional distress, reports the Associated Press. In addition to requesting a jury trial, the bikini-lovin’ blond beeyotch is seeking punitive damages. Unfortunately for Osbourne, who lost her cool when Hauserman dissed her husband Ozzy, the entire altercation was caught on tape–and broadcast on national TV. That may make it hard for the Charm School headmistress to convincingly plead innocent. But if she’s ordered to pay up, it’s likely that she’ll consider it money well spent.
Sharon Osbourne sued over 'Charm School' beatdown
- 'SNL': How'd Jim Carrey do?
- 'Doctor Who'; 'Amazing Race'; 'Constantine'; more TV recaps
- Bill Murray: 11 personas he's perfected
- 37 'sexy' Halloween costumes?
- Kids and coots: Movies' unlikeliest buddies?
- 'Justified' season 6 teaser welcomes Raylan back for his farewell season
- Comic-book collecting: What draws you to it?
- 'Blacklist' cues up Cloud Cult, more of the week's best music on TV
Top 5 Most Read
- Jim Carrey hosts 'Saturday Night Live' this weekend -- talk about it here!
- 'Manhattan Love Story' canceled: First axed fall show
- Ewan McGregor has some unkind words for 'Star Wars' 'fans'
- Videogame face-off: 'FIFA 10' vs. 'NBA2K10'
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' star joins Kevin Williamson's CBS drama pilot