Remember the can of whoop-ass that Sharon Osbourne opened up on Rock of Love reject Megan Hauserman during VH1’s Rock of Love Charm School reunion special that aired back in December? Well, now she may have to pay for it. On Monday, Hauserman filed suit in Los Angeles, charging Osbourne with battery, negligence, and intentional infliction of emotional distress, reports the Associated Press. In addition to requesting a jury trial, the bikini-lovin’ blond beeyotch is seeking punitive damages. Unfortunately for Osbourne, who lost her cool when Hauserman dissed her husband Ozzy, the entire altercation was caught on tape–and broadcast on national TV. That may make it hard for the Charm School headmistress to convincingly plead innocent. But if she’s ordered to pay up, it’s likely that she’ll consider it money well spent.
Sharon Osbourne sued over 'Charm School' beatdown
- 'Walking Dead': How far will it have to go to keep shocking us?
- 'Gotham' costume designer on what clothes tell us about each character
- 'Star Wars' First Look: Alex Ross' cover for Marvel comic book
- Taylor Swift's 'Welcome to New York' sneaks out before midnight
- Fiona Apple theme song to 'The Affair': Any clues to who's dead?
- 'Botched' season 2 teaser: 'Who wants to look natural?'
- Halloween countdown/poll: 5 best demon movies
- Jenny Slate's Marcel the Shell has 'A Perfect Day' in clip ahead of new book