Keira Knightley will star for director Mark Romanek (One Hour Photo) in the sci-fi thriller Never Let Me Go, Variety reports. The story is about a trio who grew up in a boarding school with no knowledge ofthe outside world until they discover they are clones grown for thesole purpose of organ donation. Shooting is scheduled to start in April in London.
Mar 2 2009 10:57 AM ET
Keira Knightley starring in sci-fi thriller 'Never Let Me Go'
- James Gandolfini dies at age 51
- James Gandolfini 'a genius': David Chase
- James Gandolfini dies: Tributes on Twitter
- James Gandolfini: 15 classic 'Tony' lines
- 'Divergent' First Look: See new EW cover
- Kanye... or Lucille Bluth: Who said it?
- Kim, Kanye, and...what to name Baby 'K'?
- 'World War Z': EW movie review