The season 5 premiere of Fox’s So You Think You Can Dance has been set for a two-hour episode on Thursday, May 21, and another 120-minute show on Wednesday, May 27. Cat Deeley will return as host; judges Nigel Lythgoe and Mary Murphy will be back, too. Auditions are currently underway and will continue through March in Denver, Memphis, and Seattle.
Feb 25 2009 01:58 AM ET
'So You Think You Can Dance' to return on May 21
- 'Fast & Furious' vs. 'Hangover' for No. 1
- 'Simpsons': Visit Springfield (in Orlando)
- CBS: Full trailers for new fall shows
- Mary J. Blige faces $3.4M federal tax lien
- 'Intervention' canceled by A&E
- Benedict Cumberbatch in 'Trek' shower?!
- 'SNL': Best host of 2012-13? YOU say it's...
- 'X-Men': Evan Peters in as Quiksilver