Gore Verbinski (Pirates of the Caribbean) has been tapped to direct and produce a new adaptation of the game Clue, Variety reports. Like the previous 1985 movie and the classic Hasbro board game on which both films are based, Verbinski’s project will be a murder mystery. It’s the latest Hasbro property headed to the big screen, after Transformers and this summer’s G.I. Joe. Earlier this month, a Candy Land film was also announced.
Feb 25 2009 02:27 AM ET
'Clue': Gore Verbinski to direct new movie adaptation of board game
- 'Voice' season 4: And the winner is...
- 'So You Think You Can Dance' top 20 is...
- 'Channing All Over Your Tatum': Kimmel clip
- Selma Blair exits 'Anger Management'
- Miss USA 2013: Our recap in pictures
- Armie Hammer: No 'Fifty Shades' for me
- 'Dumb and Dumber' sequel finds new home
- 'Man of Steel' gets religion?