Good news for fans of those unpredictable military mates: Lifetime announced today that it has ordered a fourth season of Army Wives. The top-rated series among women aged 18-49 (and Lifetime’s most successful series ever) is currently shooting its third season, which will premiere this June in its regular slot on Sundays at 10 p.m. The show stars Kim Delaney and Catherine Bell and focuses on a group of wives — and one husband — who live on an active military base. An additional 18 episodes have been ordered for the fourth season, which will air next year.
Feb 24 2009 08:59 PM ET
'Army Wives' picked up for fourth season
- 'Voice': Danielle Bradbery wins season 4
- 'Anchorman 2' trailer: Welcome to the '80s
- 'So You Think You Can Dance' top 20 is...
- Katy Perry: Got divorce request in a text
- 'Channing All Over Your Tatum': Watch
- Brad Pitt and Jimmy Fallon go yodeling
- Selma Blair exits 'Anger Management'
- John Mayer song about Taylor Swift?