Slumdog Millionaire star Freida Pinto told Meredith Vieira on Monday’s The Today Show that she will be joining Josh Brolin and Anthony Hopkins in Woody Allen’s as-yet untitled next film, due in 2010. As usual, Allen is keeping plot details under wraps, and it’s unknown whether Pinto will be the lead or a supporting character. Shooting begins this July in London, right around the time Allen’s comedy with Larry David, Whatever Works, is due in theaters. Watch Pinto below, alongside the rest of the Oscar-winning cast and crew from this year’s Best Picture winner.
Feb 23 2009 08:43 PM ET
'Slumdog Millionaire' star Freida Pinto cast in Woody Allen's next film
- Sam Taylor-Johnson to direct 'Fifty Shades'
- Danielle Bradbery deal with Big Machine
- 'Voice': Danielle Bradbery wins season 4
- Andy Samberg: 'Comedy Bang! Bang!' clip
- Doug Savant to guest on 'Rizzoli & Isles'
- Jesse Tyler Ferguson: Shakespeare in N.Y.
- 'Veronica Mars': Max Greenfield's in
- 'Way Way Back' featurette: First Look