Warner Bros. publicity representatives went home with the biggest prizes — for The Dark Knight and Gossip Girl — at the 46th annual publicists awards luncheon in Beverly Hills on Wednesday. The publicity campaign behind the Batman sequel won top movie honors, while the campaign for the CW sensation garnered kudos in the TV field, according to The Hollywood Reporter.
Feb 19 2009 02:24 AM ET
'The Dark Knight,' 'Gossip Girl' win publicist awards
- 'Arrested Development': We'll binge/recap
- Amanda Bynes: 'Don't believe any reports'
- 'Fast & Furious 6': Sung Kang says...
- Memorial Day TV marathons: What's on
- Fox reality boss Mike Darnell steps down
- TV season finales: EW grades
- 'Blue Is the Warmest Color': Cannes review
- 'Arrested Development': Funkes in town!