Pop-rap star Nelly has teamed with The Biggest Loser producer 25/7 Prods. for a variety show currently being pitched to networks, Variety reports. Nelly’s Night in Vegas, a weekly talkshow-variety hybrid series, would feature Nelly performing and interacting with other celebrities. 25/7’s Dave Broome is set to executive produce along with Nelly and The Daily Show co-creator Madeleine Smithberg. Nelly’s Night looks to join the current variety show revival trend: CBS is working on a variety special starring musician John Mayer, while Fox is launching a show this spring starring the Osbournes.
'Biggest Loser' producer teams with Nelly for variety show
- 'Doctor Who': Peter Capaldi and Jenna Coleman EW portraits
- 'Goldfinch' movie: Let's pick our dream cast
- 'Into the Woods': 10 new production photos
- 'Interstellar': Comic-Con trailer lands online
- Daniel Radcliffe: How Spider-Man let him be a fly on the wall in S.D.
- 'Divergent' disturbing deleted scene: Get an eyeful
- Comic-Con 2014 star portraits
- 'Walking Dead': Andrew Lincoln on Rick juggling brutality/humanity
Top 5 Most Read
- Allison Williams to play Peter Pan in NBC's 'Peter Pan Live'
- 'The Walking Dead' cast and producers promise that 'every single thing in the first episode is a spoiler'
- TV Land orders Jim Gaffigan's CBS sitcom pilot to series
- What does an episode of 'Friends' look like without any jokes?
- Comic-Con '14 Star Portraits: Day 3