Ape House, the followup to author Sara Gruen’s best-seller Water for Elephants, has been delayed, according to Random House. (A rep at the publishing house says Gruen simply needed more time to write the book.) House — which focuses on a family of bonobo apes, and was set to be released in May — will likely go on stands in late 2009 or early 2010.
Feb 10 2009 04:17 PM ET
Sara Gruen's 'Water for Elephants' followup, 'Ape House,' delayed
- Ray Manzarek of the Doors dies at age 74
- 'DWTS': Moment of silence for Oklahoma
- 'X Factor': Kelly Rowland, Paulina Rubio in
- Jennifer Lawrence in 'X-Men': New photo
- John Barrowman: 'Sing Your Face Off' host
- 'Mike & Molly' tornado episode pulled
- 'SNL': A 'Lovely Day' ends an era
- Taylor Swift: About that unicorn tee...