Cereal manufacturer Kellogg will allow its contract with Olympian Michael Phelps to expire at the end of the month, Advertising Age reports. The announcement comes just three days after the appearance of photos in which the swimmer is shown smoking marijuana. "Michael’s mostrecent behavior is not consistent with the image of Kellogg," said a rep for the company in a statement.
Feb 5 2009 11:11 PM ET
Michael Phelps loses endorsement deal with Kellogg
- 'Arrested Development': We'll binge/recap
- Memorial Day TV marathons: What's on
- Fox reality boss Mike Darnell steps down
- TV season finales: EW grades
- 'Arrested Development': Funkes in town!
- Jimmy Kimmel: Not the 'Nude Bea' buyer
- 'Fast & Furious': 5 films in 1 day?!
- TV music: Our wishlist (and yours?)