HBO has granted a fourth season to its polygamy-themed drama Big Love, Variety reports. The show averages nearly 5 million viewers per episode when DVRviewing, repeats airings, and video-on-demand are factored in. Bill Paxton stars as a polygamous Utah businessman, and Jeanne Tripplehorn, Chloe Sevigny, and Ginnifer Goodwin play his wives. Branka Katic stars as an Eastern European waitress, who’s being courted in season 3 to join the family as a fourth wife. Season 4 will start production later this year for a 2010 debut.
Feb 5 2009 10:31 AM ET
'Big Love' gets fourth season from HBO
- 'Star Wars': New animation in fall '14
- 'SNL': New clue Jason Sudeikis to exit?
- 'Celeb Apprentice': Mr. Trump has hired...
- Justin Bieber booed at Billboard Awards
- Billboard Music Awards winners are...
- TV upfronts: Best/worst decisions
- 'Star Trek' rules at box office: $70.6M
- 'Star Trek': Ranking the TV series, movies
- 'Survivor:' Jeff Probst talks Brenda vs. Dawn, the final challenge advantage, and new reunion show format 458
- All Cried Out 464
- A Whole New World 410
- EW.com's 4th Annual Season Finale Awards: Nominations wanted! 550
- 'Star Trek Into Darkness': Let's talk about that ending (and Benedict Cumberbatch) 374