Kendra Wilkinson, who starred in E!’s Playboy-themed Girls Next Door series, has been given her own spin-off, Kendra, which will focus on her life after leaving the Playboy mansion and getting engaged to Philadelphia Eagles receiver Hank Baskett, Variety reports. E! has ordered eight episodes and plans to debut the series this summer. Girls Next Door will return in the fall.
Feb 4 2009 10:52 AM ET
'Girls Next Door' star Kendra Wilkinson gets E! spin-off
- 'Arrested Development': We'll binge/recap
- Amanda Bynes: 'Don't believe any reports'
- 'Fast & Furious 6': Sung Kang says...
- Memorial Day TV marathons: What's on
- Fox reality boss Mike Darnell steps down
- TV season finales: EW grades
- 'Blue Is the Warmest Color': Cannes review
- 'Arrested Development': Funkes in town!