Singer Nick Lachey is defending his ex-wife, Jessica Simpson, from criticism that the once-svelte reality-TV and pop star has packed on a few too many pounds, the Associated Press reports. "I think it’s ridiculous that the media is making such a big deal aboutit," Lachey said, when asked by an AP reporter about it at his Super Skins Celebrity Golf Classic party. "It’sridiculous that it would be making headlines. But you can’t believeeverything that’s written or reported in the media. I wish her nothingbut happiness." EW.com users weighed in on the topic heavily earlier this week.
Nick Lachey defends Jessica Simpson weight gain; calls taunts of her 'ridiculous'
- 'Walking Dead' recap: 'Strangers'
- 'Once Upon a Time'; 'Revenge'; 'The Affair'; 'Homeland'; more TV recaps
- 'Good Wife'; 'Boardwalk Empire'; 'Brooklyn Nine-Nine'; more TV recaps
- Walking Dead': Steven Yeun talks Glenn, Maggie, Tara, and Terminus
- 'Walking Dead': Michael Cudlitz on Abraham's big push to get to D.C.
- 'Family Guy': Cookies, cough syrup, and Connie Britton in 'Baking Bad'
- 'The Simpsons': 25 best 'Treehouse of Horror' segments
- 'Manhattan' season finale: Series boss Sam Shaw answers burning Q's