Singer Nick Lachey is defending his ex-wife, Jessica Simpson, from criticism that the once-svelte reality-TV and pop star has packed on a few too many pounds, the Associated Press reports. "I think it’s ridiculous that the media is making such a big deal aboutit," Lachey said, when asked by an AP reporter about it at his Super Skins Celebrity Golf Classic party. "It’sridiculous that it would be making headlines. But you can’t believeeverything that’s written or reported in the media. I wish her nothingbut happiness." EW.com users weighed in on the topic heavily earlier this week.
Nick Lachey defends Jessica Simpson weight gain; calls taunts of her 'ridiculous'
- 'Sons of Anarchy' recap: 'Poor Little Lamb'
- 'Twilight Saga' returning with five short films on Facebook
- Tricia Helfer in Syfy's space thriller 'Ascension': First trailer
- 'Agents of SHIELD'; 'The Voice'; 'Mindy Project'; 'New Girl'; 'Utopia': Tuesday TV recaps
- 'Selfie' series premiere: Let's compare notes
- 'Manhattan Love Story': Disappointment at first sight
- Rory Gilmore Reading Project creator to dive into all 338 books named on series; 7 he's liked so far
- 'SNL': YOUR 10 all-time favorite sketches are...