Michael Cera has been the only Arrested Development cast member to shy away from rumors that a film adaptation of Fox’s beloved-but-canceled TV series is a go. (It’s "more hypothetical than people think," Cera said last week.) But according to Gatecrasher, Cera’s on-screen Pop-Pop, Jeffrey Tambor, insisted this morning on Cera’s involvement and even threatened some mild grandfatherly discipline: "If I have to call him up and say, ‘Get on set right now, young man,’ he’ll be there," said Tambor. "The movie is going to happen this year, and Michael Cera is on board. Trust me."
Jan 29 2009 01:57 PM ET
'Arrested Development' movie: Tambor says Cera's in
- Oklahoma fund-raiser on NBC May 29
- Fox reality boss Mike Darnell steps down
- Stone Temple Pilots suit vs. Scott Weiland
- Tom Cruise exits 'Man from U.N.C.L.E.'
- 'Arrested Development': Ask the 'kids'
- 'American Idol' mulling alums as judges?
- Mariah Carey swears, dress slips on 'GMA'
- Benedict Cumberbatch in 'Trek' shower?!